Monday, August 15, 2005

So this is my very first post using blogger a.k.a blogspot! :D Ahaha...this is mildly interesting lah.
I thought that for those curious souls out there, you just might be a teensy bit interested in why I've started using blogspot.
  1. Hanna keeps insisting that my Multiply journal is not a blog. Okay. Whatever. :D
  2. I want people (as in strangers) to comment on my posts. And on the things that I write.
  3. I have to admit this: I have been rather caught up by all these blogging that's been going on for sometime. So yes, it's my turn to join the blogosphere.

Referring to no.1, yes, I have another journal. It's in multiply, and can be accessed here. But considering the fact that I only allow my 'contacts' in Multiply to read it, there are only a selected few entries which is accessible to the general weblic. (a skewed version of public, anyone?)

Seriously? I have no idea how to do this thing. I mean, suddenly I feel like I'm under this pressure to put up some awe-inspiring, thought-provoking, hilariously funny post. And I'm sure anyone will testify to the fact that you just can't work under those conditions, darn it!

So yalah. I'll just write whatever I want to write, hence my blog being 'outspoken and loud'. You can say what you want, but hey, it's me.

I'm off..tata...here officially ends my first ever post! :D

Cheers.

p.s. Goodness I am so going to laugh at myself in the coming days when I read this again...muahaha...

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger E said...

LAlalALAA~~ HeY~! WOOOHHHHhhHHOOOoOOoOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! 1st blog!!!!!!!!! YYYYyeEeeeeAAAAAaaaaaaaHHHHHhhhhhOooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooOOOoOOO~!~!~!!! HAhahAHA! LaLAlalALalA~~

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger silveraven said...

welcome to the world of blogger.

=D

you may now write more posts to entertain me.

*LoL*

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info cellular phone plans Chevrolet truck performance 95 dodge neon 2 halo projector headlights Groupcoupleorgies parties in new jersey buy meridia Drug vicodin without

 

Post a Comment

<< Home