Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I need to rant. Well, not exactly rant but I'm really unhappy la.

My suspicions were right all along. You did misunderstand me. Your overblown ego mistook my kindness and care as more-than-friends feelings for you, and boy, are you ever wrong.

I just was nicer to you because I thought we had a good thing going. You were one of those guys whom I could talk to without feeling weird. I thought that you were going to be one of those close guy friends, you know?

Apparently you didn't think so.

Can't you see that you are just a friend to me? I'm sorry, but my attentions are elsewhere. What you think I feel for you, I actually feel for someone else. Someone whom I think is more deserving of those emotions. You? I'm sorry, you don't qualify.

How are we going to repair this friendship? Tell me, how?

I can't even talk normally to you anymore, and I hate the change of direction this friendship has taken.

God is telling me to forgive you, and grace you etc but I am finding that so hard to do. Eventually I will need to do so, I know that, but as of now, I still can't find the strength to do that.

How come this never hapenned with my other guy friends ler you tell me?

Very upset la, need more strength and grace from God.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger silveraven said...

yo dude!!

your post made no sense except prolly to the person you're referring to.

chill. :) things will somehow turn out 'well'. think perry case.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger carol said...

FELI! Of all the things you had to remind me of THAT?! My first reaction was EW okay.... I DON't want it to turn out like the perry case that was a disaster brought on by the very immature then-me!
Suffice to say some ego besar punya orang thinks i like him la but I DON'T....pfft...perasan giler

 
At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home