Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm back. And in college.

They are only giving me till Monday. That's good, I suppose, considering that everyone else only has till tomorrow, but I still wish I had more time. But blah, never mind.

But some lecturers, who have obviously been too stressed-out are refusing, for example, the very lovely Textile Studies lecturer.

"No, I don't care. Tomorrow's the last day. You students have been too lazy yakkity yakkity yak yak....."


Gah. Okay. Whatever. I can't give it to her tomorrow, that's for sure, so too bad. Maybe I'll just fail Textile Studies then. Gah, gah, gah.

Argh, super-duper the stressed out, irritated and annoyed... plus I haven't totally finished moving house yet... there's still 20%. I still have my wardrobe (that's bursting at its hinges) and all the various paperwork rubbish I've accumulated over the two years I've been in A-08-03.

I can't wait for this horrible situation to be over.....

Right now, I really hate detest the college. Not that I've ever loved it anyway. Stupid college.

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite non-tech blog - Dilbert Blog
I' ve just been asked what's my favorite non-tech blog. Easy - Dilbert Blog ! Scott Adams is a funny cartoonist but he's funnier as a writer.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it online+mba+pprograms

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP training on project management Mazda rx-8 convertible 1988 Moving companies in st john s patent Singgapore air lines

 

Post a Comment

<< Home