Saturday, December 10, 2005

I am in Melaka at the moment.

Segamat was great! Bee Sean and Faith stuffed us with food. Bak Kut Teh, Tai Chow, and a whole host of other yummylicious things. I gained weight, I think

The camp was amazing too... I think I'll dedicate 2 entries to Segamat, teehee. One would be way too short.

Came down to Melaka today. Daniel drove all the way to Muar to pick us up! What a sweetie.

Had chicken rice balls and satay celup. Melaka is bad for my weight and health as well.

Staying in Joanne's place, while Max and Chun Wen stay in Daniel's.

Fun la. I should explore more of West Malaysia next time.

Going back tomorrow morning after brekkie with everyone. See you back in KL!

Really should leave now. I'm supposed to be spending time with Jo, not Internet Explorer.