Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I missed my flight.

And I see Edison laughing.

We now leave tomorrow, and our combined cost is oh, about 400% of the original? Man. This sucks.

We also lose all our angpow money this year. Good lesson. I see you smiling.

The airport got to know us, mainly because my parents were screaming at us. Not that loud, really, only about 200dbs, that's all.

I'm devastated, but at least I get to go back.

Uhms, and please, everyone, no need to say anything d okay? We've learnt our lesson. I've leart my lesson, and had some very harsh (and deserved) screaming from my parents. Enough liaw. Please don't bring this up anymore alright?

I'm angry at myself, and we all know that the scolding one gives themself is easily the worst.

And yes, this is tale that would be remembered for the years to come.... I can see myself telling my kids to please not miss any flights. And to be more time-conscious.

Argh cannot tahan, MUROBOND lah! Don't ask.

But on the other hand, maybe I can complete that unfinished business I mentioned earlier. There has got to be a reason for this.