Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today was a hectic day which involved doing admin work at my mum's office till 5.45pm, rushing home to cook dinner for the family, bringing rice for my mum who was still at the office, and going for music practice, for which I was half an hour late...

But a plus point was that today, my mum didn't think my food was tasteless (she likes salty stuff! more than me!) and that I got to have yummy chicken wings at Expert Food Court @ Jln Song! :D

Lizzie, I'm worried lei. Not so much because of the sms I got from you the other day, but more towards the fact you didn't reply my smses and calls. Is everything okay back home?

Another long day tomorrow.....

I was challenged awhile ago to contemplate giving two years of my life to God. As in stay single for the next two years. Well, I'm pretty much sure I'll be single (ha!), plus, I've been that way for the past 4-5 years so.....

But for some strange reason, it seems like such a hard thing to give up! But then he said, 'If it's not hard letting go, it's not worth giving up.' Which is true.

Wonder if it's in God's will for me to do so.....

But I am such an incurable romantic that the idea of it just seems scary and threatening. But then, if during this period, I grow and grow, as God moulds me, changes me, wouldn't it be worthwhile in the end? To be able to be the right one for the other person? It's not like I want to waste my time on meaningless, short-lived relationships anyway.

I suppose I need to really learn to think long-term, and not be so short-sighted in my view of the situation.

4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger HeadLiner said...

Very interesting perspectives in yr blog. Well done !

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger carol said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger carol said...

headliner - thanks :) it's just new revelations from God and a girl who's trying to be more mature in her big-picture outlook.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home