Thursday, September 22, 2005

I got this off minishorts who got it off tomorrow.sg and I found it really good.

So, let's take a walk down memory lane, okay?

I am the girl who finally came into the world after at least three miscarriages.

I am the baby who fell down when she was a few months old from her rocker, causing her parents to panic.

I am the little girl who woke up to the announcement of the birth of her little sister.

I am the girl who played Power Rangers with her best friend when she was seven.

I am the girl who quarrelled with that wonderful best friend over trivial matters, and left the best friend who never cried, in tears.

I am the girl who was fiercely sensitive.

I am the girl who had a crush on you for seven years.

I am the girl who picked up the flute against everyone's skepticism and objections, and came out victorious.

I am the girl who got together with one of her not-so-good-friend's crush and caused extra months of angst and estrangement.

I am the girl who later became that girl's good (dare I say, best?) friend.

I am the girl who ran off to cry when she felt so excluded from the people in band.

I am the girl who was heartbroken when you were mean to me, though I tried so hard to be nice to you.

I am the girl who felt so distraught because you guys didn't think I was deserving of the position I got in Form4.

I am the girl who always fell asleep in Geography class, only to be poked awake by her friends.

I am the girl who slept 4/8 periods in school and became known as 'Sleeping Queen'.

I am the girl who chose to be lazy and only study 1 1/2 months prior to SPM, but still scored 7As that she did not deserve.

I am the girl who wonders what she would have gotten had she studied harder.

I am the girl who went up to the pulpit right after worship one day, unannounced, to exhort and in a sense, critique the church.

I am the girl who had her hair dyed by her friends on her 16th birthday. Prefects dyed her hair, witnessed by the Head Prefect.

I am the girl who came to KL, not knowing what the future held for her.

I am the girl, who then started having a crush on you halfway through last year.

I am the girl who still likes you.

I am also the girl who is very attracted to someone else while still liking you very, very much.

I am the girl who has changed a lot since coming out to the big city.

I am the girl who has learnt to submit to leadership, and the Lordship of Christ.

I am the young girl who looks forward to being a woman after God's own heart.

I am the girl who dreams of the day she gets married, and the kids after.

I am the girl who still dreams of getting her legal degree.

I am the girl who still searches the sky for shooting stars.

I am the girl who wants to lie down beneath the sky and just gaze at the stars.

I am the girl who has only learnt to love God more and trust that God has her best intentions in mind.

I am that girl, that's just me. Let me be who I am, let God shape me. The Potter is not done with me yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home