Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hrmmmmm...hello everyone. Let me take a second to do this:

HELLO JOANNE Y!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO EAT MAMAK MORE!!!!!!


Ahahaha...I just had to do that.

Behold, people, I will now officially link to Joanne's page!

Now my tummy's satiated with the first full meal I've had all week without wasting (I had nasi paprik with a telur dadar and teh tarik suam in Haikal)I'm updating for the second time today and no, I don't usually update that much, contrary to popular belief.

I do have a life, you know. Outside of this whole blogging thing, I mean.

So yes. Back to life for me.

Mmmm quick mention though: I watched The Passion of Christ for the third time today for an outreach and I cried more than I have the past two times. I think it's probably because more realisations hit me this time around.

Jackee said I cried like a baby. :( It's not my fault. Didn't even use him as my Kleenex summore. Emo bah, what to do? I'm human you know. A human GIRL summore. So how? Die, die both ways.

But more on that next time around.

Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home