Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's amazing really, how when the whole family is trying to pull together to stay strong for my grandmother, how one, immature, idiotic character can be so selfish.

For goodness' sake, woman, you are at least 60 years old. You have been irresponsible, immature, selfish, rude, and conniving for the 19 years I've been alive. What on earth is your problem?

You are the eldest child in the family, yet you are the most irresponsible one. You are the one who always shirks responsibility, and yet has the gall to push the blame onto the shoulders of the very people who have borne your responsibility. And you also have the nerve to say that my father does not do enough for the family.

HELLO, EXCUSE ME?!!!! WTHECK ARE YOU IMPLYING?! My father has done more for the entire family than YOU have. He does all the stuff you don't want to do. He's the one who ferries my grandmother to and fro the hospital, clinic, waits on her, helps her. And he darned well has a family in us, for crying out loud. You, on the other hand, are a 60+ year old spinster who shirks her responsibility.

So I would advise you to please just shut that gap of yours, because we don't need any more of that poison that bursts forth from your mouth.

We don't need you aiming your poisoned barbs at my mum by saying she wants to hurt my father because you thought she brought laksa for my father. My mum brought chicken rice and a tau sa pau, for goodness sake. Did you bring anything, *insert your own choice of words here*?

NO.

Are you the one who's been staying in the hospital and keeping vigil over your ailing mother? NO. So don't you dare point fingers at anyone.

I hate strongly dislike your poisoned guts, woman, and I've been trying very hard to be nice and forgiving to you all these while.

God, when you said that about my mum this morning, I so felt like throwing you down from the 6th floor where my grandmother is warded down to the ground floor, right in front of the Accident and Emergency department.

And that would have been merciful on my part, you, because my evil self was whispering, 'Why A&E? Why not push her over so she falls right in front of the morgue?'

Shut that gap of yours woman, your words are not welcome.

*Note: I would write a nicer post when I'm in a calmer mood. And please do not use this post against me. Wait till you meet her. Oh, you'd want to do just that (and more), trust me.

Just fyi, my grandmother's still not doing too well. I'd say she's on borrowed time. It breaks my heart to see her in such suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home