Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm back!

First off, church camp was fantastic. But I wouldn't elaborate today. There's something else I must talk about.

After intercession for college just a while ago, Max and Chua were...like...attacked.

My discernment score super low wan. So I didn't sense anything...goodness...but aaron did. I was just sitting at the computer when suddenly Aaron started praying for both of them. They were like, rooted to the floor where they were sitting, kinda paralysed. Chua said that he had been like that for about 10mins...since intercession, and at one point, he couldn't hear anything. So we prayed. Rebuked.

Then Chua was fine, but not Max. More praying and rebuking. We started worshipping...City Harvest's "Come Holy Spirit" and 1a.m.'s "Holy Spirit Come". It was seriously a time of just praying, worshipping and rebuking.

It's hard to describe, really. But I guess what I want to say is that the spiritual realm is so real. The devil will use any small crack...small hole to gain a foothold in your life. So be on guard, everyone. Watch and pray, like what Jesus exhorted his disciples in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Max is fine now, but we're still praying in Spirit. We can never stop praying, right?