Thursday, September 22, 2005

Aiyah. I am very the kanchiong and mad at myself.

I just potentially blew 20% of my semester marks for Textile Studies because I forgot about a Very Important Assignment that is due tomorrow. Oh crap, no, no!

How? Die la like this. Tonight have to draw like mad already. Dumb, dumb, Sukisu project. Doesn't it sound like Sukukia to you? Heh.

How does one forget about an assignment anyway? A stupid assignment that's worth 20% some more! I'd rather paint batik!

.....

I'd just mention that I had 3 slices of pizza yesterday. The new honey-roasted 3-cheese lava is nice. Very nice. The usual pan crust is as delicious. And stuffed crust...of course sedap la, you think what?

All courtesy of Roy The Hamster! :)

Been a bit, off today. Thinking too much, me thinks. Remember, Carol, don't let your mind be the devil's playground!

But let's just say that I am extremely confused at the moment okay? Idiotic morons are hacking my brain now.

Why are you doing this to me?! I think I've just fallen into the very trap I promised myself I'd never fall into! Gah.

Idiot, idiot, idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home