Thursday, September 01, 2005

Isn't it absolutely annoying when people are rude?

And worse is, how they are rude almost all the freaking time and think that the friggin' world revolves around them and their little, boxed, mindset?

How they expect you to wait on them hands and feet and put up with every little bit of their idio(t)syncracies and not mind because hey, they are memang like that anyway, they don't give a *whatever* about it?

Completely irritating, that's what it is.

No offence meant, but grow up, girl.

I've been around...challenging people my whole life and I've come through each every single one of them. I've seen them grow, develop and mature into thinking, intellectuals almost-adults whom I can hold a decent conversation with and not have them throw a blardy temper tantrum.

Childish, childish, childish.

The world doesn't revolve around you, okay?

Oh how she can get on my nerves when she starts acting that way. The only thing that stops me from wanting to unleash that BEAST within me is the knowledge that I'm supposed to be Beauty, darn it, and keep my temper and composure. Some more I'm trying to reach out to her, if I lose my temper and do something stupid, kan die lah?

But ooooohhhh how I wish I could give her a piece of my mind sometimes. Something along the lines of 'GROW UP YOU *insert unpleasant word here* AND STOP THINKING THAT THE WOLRD REVOLVES AROUND YOU! STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PERSONAL SLAVES, GET A LIFE, IMPROVE ON YOUR LANGUAGE, AND BASICALLY JUST.....'

And at this point, throttle her.

And march away.

And lose the friendship forever.

Ha. Ha. Ha. The irony of life.

Freaking stressed at the moment, really, because lancome is due today for preliminary showings and I don't have a single idea for that stupid design competition that is really getting on my nerves now I haven't finished the final cheongsam yet Photoshop is waiting for me got a million things to do oh I hate this semester.

And this annoying character chooses today to annoy the heck out of me.

SO WHAT IF YOU ARE STRESSED? YOU THE ONLY ONE MEH?! SO WHAT IF YOU LACK SLEEP? SO DO THE REST OF US YOU....YOU....ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING!

Wah, I tell you, I really want to throw her off the Twin Towers right now! I'm feeling so unstable!

I think I'm PMS-ing as well la.

Gah I have never needed God's grace as I need it now.

Control, Carol, control.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger silveraven said...

er...that wasn't me...right?

*thinks...*

anyways, i thought you were gonna use the super duper pink template?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home