Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm happy again! Because I just looked at the beautiful photos I took during Christmas and these past few days!

I shall now proceed to share my joy with you! :P

However, since Blogger has been Very Mean lately, I regret to inform you that I have not uploaded it here. But fret not, head over to my ever-reliable Multiply and enjoy yourself there. You can even rip the photos from me! :)

Of course, there'll be more pictures up. Soon la, very soon.

And here's a gigantic HUG to those people who played a part in making those pictures more beautiful. :) Love, love, LOVE each and everyone of you wonderful people!

And come to think of it, I suspect this is my last entry of 2005.

Happy New Year 2006, everyone! May it be a year full of GREAT and EFFECTIVE open doors! :D And thank you for making 2005 so, so memorable!

2 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... bedroom bondage voip service dildo Mega millions winner

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty
finding one? Thanks a lot!

My homepage: Dragon City Cheat Engine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home