Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It was a really busy day for me today.

Went for class this morning, and finished off my skirt pattern for Garment Construction class. Rushed down to KL after that with Maril so that I could buy fabric and she could take pictures.We visited Jln Hang Tuah as well as Masjid Jamek area.

I, for the first time in my life, bought fabric from Euro Moda today! Just fyi, Euro Moda is like THE shop, THE five-star place to buy fabric. You get branded fabric from all over, and the prices range from RM10+ a meter to RM1000+ per meter. So yeah, go figure. :)

But! Euro Moda is on SALE! Till the end of March! And the word S.A.L.E. appeals to any girls' senses. So in I went, and out I came with fabric samples that cost me RM78. For 3 meters worth of cloth. I got chiffon georgette and organza. Immense discounts! I wouldn't have been able to afford them otherwise.

But nevermind about that. I know Merr's probably laughing now, because she got to witness me buy fabric first-hand. I go nuts when I see nice fabric. "Oooh! Look! So pretty! So soft!"

Of course in a more refined and dignified manner, that is. ;)

So now I need Azren to approve it so I can B.U.Y. more before the sale ends...

Had discipleship with girls today. :)

Anyway, will be staying over in my granny's tomorrow. My cousin Vivian's back from London! I haven't seen her since Form5... So home I go, to TLC and Astro... but no Internet la. :)

Assignments. Chilling time is over. Now I gotta shower and start with Visual Merchandising.....