Friday, March 03, 2006

Just some pictures from the heartdog party held yesterday at Cyberia.

Check out the sunset view near the tennis courts of Cyberia. YES! Tennis courts! And they have a bball and badminton court too...

I tell you, Cyberia is more like a resort.... each block has its own pool...

Taking some hotdogs.....

These vainpots wanted to pose, so we obliged them ;)

Aaron sharing the story about the most perfect heart.


Teaser only... I tell you, you want the good pictures, head to Multiply.. ;)

Anyway, I just came back from ENLI. There was Spiritual Disciplines class, as well as Discipleship 2. I took Discipleship 2, as I've been through Spiritual Disciplines already. Twice. :)

The class was so good. But I need to remember to review my notes, and remember the fact that the class is just the beginning. Now I need to go out and make more, and better disciples! I need to learn to be more fruitful. This is my last year in LUCT man! I have to make it count! I need to leave a lasting impact, a legacy in the college. So God please, please give me the grace.....

There's tracting tomorrow. I so want to sleep in though... even right now, I am debating internally whether or not I should go. This week has bene horrendously tiring. Sigh...

But it's SNL tomorrow! I always feel the happiest on Saturdays! :)

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Frio river camping texas laser hair removal diet pills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home